Friday 20 April 2012

BB Cream - Super Beblesh Balm Skin79 VIP Gold Label


Skin79 BB Cream Gold VIP Collection

Bought this Skin79 VIP Gold Collection BB Cream from Gmarket. It arrived few days ago.. but only got the chance to try it today.


It claims that it has 3 effects functional beblesh balm. By Adenosine and Arbutin ingredients which are effective in whitening, wrinkles improvement cultivate more bright and elastic skin. It comes with UV Protection SPF 25 PA++

VIP Gold Label has the additional Gold and Caviar extract to make skin shiny and healthy.

Skin79 is Made in Korea.





Once I open the cap, there were not that pleasant smell... It smell like the item had been kept for too long. I tried to look for the expiry date, but can't find any of it...

I tried to squeeze out the bb cream, the first thing that came out was some oily stuff. Not that pleasant smell. BB cream colour quite dark.. more to brown..




Can see from the picture the bb cream is quite oily...


After the application.
When I put it on my face, my face turn to be darker grey colour. Not that good coverage and quite oily. After 4hours my T - zone become oily.
Not recommended for Oily Skin.


1 comment:

  1. this is a fake bb cream--the real skin79 vip gold is very creamy, not runny at all

    ReplyDelete