Monday 16 April 2012

$150 Bobbi Brown Voucher and Bobbi Brown Membership

As mentioned I was attending the Bobbi Brown Makeup Lesson at Takashimaya on 13 April 2012. It cost $150 but it is fully redeemable for Bobbi Brown Products.

Before attending the lesson, I had been searching on the product information of Bobbi Brown. What should I get with my $150 voucher? After the lesson I still confused with what to get....

My choices list are Shimmer Bricks $70, Gel Eyeliner $41, Long Wear Mascara $45, Creamy Concealer Kit $59, Long wear eyeliner $40, Cream shadow $36 and Lipstick $33.

I was disappointed because they never bring Shimmer Brick to the workshop at B1 Talking Takashimaya. When asked he told me, Shimmer Bricks only available at Level 1 Bobbi Brown Cosmetic Counter.

Tadaaaa... with my $150 voucher I am only able to choose 4 products from my wishlist.. and I have to top up $26 for all....


  • Corrector $41
  • Creamy Concealer Kit $59
  • Creamy Eye Shadow $36
  • Gel Eyeliner $40


Total cost $176
Top up $26




Heard a lots about Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner but never try before.. now I have the chance to try... Will post my review soon....

These are the colour chosen by Bobbi Brown makeup artist for me... except the gel eyeliner which I prefer Black Ink.





I was eligible for Bobbi Brown membership with spending $150 in a single receipt. With the membership I am entitled to 6 complimentary one to one makeup lesson. There is no expiry for the makeup lesson.

Bobby Brown membership only valid for 12 months. If I have accumulate purchases up to $500 my membership will be extended to another year. With the point accumulation I also entitle to free gift with purchase of $500, $1000, $1500. It's called Beauty Rewards.





No comments:

Post a Comment